Kenya keeps winning on the tourism front with Nairobi coming up as Africa’s best travel destination. It’s one of the world travel awards 2022 winners.
Nairobi won the honour at the 29th annual edition held at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC). The Kenyan capital took this award based on its outstanding infrastructure, contemporary hotels, a high standard of living, and enhanced social services.
Further, Nairobi enjoys a perfect touch of state-of-the-art development and offers crucial amenities suitable for travelers. They include high-end malls in uptown and outside the central business district catering to different clientele.
Compared to what her neighbours offer, malls in Nairobi are a haven for leisure and business tourism.
Other Winners at the World Travel Award 2022
Here are other world travel awards 2022 winners.
- Africa’s Leading Airline 2022 – Kenya Airways
- Africa’s Leading Airline – Business Class 2022 Kenya Airways
- Africa’s Leading Airline – Economy Class 2022 Ethiopian Airlines
- Africa’s Leading Airline Brand 2022 – Kenya Airways
- Africa’s Leading Airport 2022 – Cape Town International Airport, South Africa
- Africa’s Leading Airport Hotel 2022 – Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Airport, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading All-Inclusive Resort 2022 – Diamonds Dream of Africa, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Beach Destination 2022 – Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Africa’s Leading Beach Resort 2022 – Swahili Beach, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Boutique Hotel 2022 – Saxon Hotel, Villas and Spa, South Africa
- Africa’s Leading Boutique Hotel Brand 2022 – Mantis Collection
- Africa’s Leading Boutique Resort 2022 – Billionaire Resort & Retreat, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Business Hotel 2022 – Transcorp Hilton Abuja, Nigeria
- Africa’s Leading Business Travel Destination 2022 – Nairobi, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading City Hotel 2022 – Fairmont The Norfolk, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Conference Hotel 2022 – Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Centre, Kigali, Rwanda
- Africa’s Leading Cruise Line 2022 – Oceania Cruises
- Africa’s Leading Cruise Port 2022 – Port of Mombasa, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Design Hotel 2022 – The Silo Hotel, South Africa
- Africa’s Leading Destination 2022 Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Destination Management Company 2022 – Thompsons Africa
- Africa’s Leading Family Resort 2022 – Baobab Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Festival & Event Destination 2022 – Durban, South Africa
- Africa’s Leading Green Hotel 2022 – Aberdare Country Club, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Hotel 2022 – Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club
- Africa’s Leading Hotel Brand 2022 – Radisson Blu
- Africa’s Leading Hotel Residences 2022 The Residences at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya
- , Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Luxury Resort 2022 – The Oberoi, Marrakech, Morocco
- Africa’s Leading Luxury Safari Company 2022 -Wilderness Safaris
- Africa’s Leading Luxury Safari Lodge 2022 – Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti, Tanzania
- Africa’s Leading Luxury Tented Safari Camp 2022 – Olare Mara Kempinski Masai Mara, Kenya
- Africa’s Leading Luxury Train 2022 – The Blue Train
- Africa’s Leading Meetings & Conference Centre 2022 – Kenyatta International Convention Centre, Nairobi, Kenya
How Do You Get Nominated for World Travel Awards?
The world travel awards 2022 winners went through a rigourous nomination procedure – as is the case with all others in future. Entities that wish to be considered in the awards fill an online entry form submission.
Your submission is then examined and verified to make sure it is eligible for the chosen award(s). Those who qualify are then informed and given an invoice for the entry price.
A fee is never charged for rejected applications. The previous year’s winner and the two runners-up automatically requalify for the same prize and are exempt from submitting an entry.
What Are Travel Awards?
The purpose of the World Travel Awards is to recognise, honour, and celebrate excellence in all facets of the international travel and tourist business.
And the World Travel Awards 2022 winners are a celebration of excellence in different tourism facets across the globe.
Are The World Travel Awards Legit?
The World Travel Awards are real, dating back to 1993 to honour, recognize and celebrate excellence across all important facets of the hospitality, travel, and tourism sectors.
This brand is now acknowledged as the industry’s highest level of excellence on a global scale.
Leave a Comment