Let’s travel together.

Affordable and classy hotels in Burkina Faso for 2019

Affordability and classy hotels is a top priority for tourists. There is no better feeling than a day’s trip and retire to a comfortable bed knowing that your budget fits in very well.

Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso’s capital, is a fast developing city with a number of expensive high-end hotels. Nevertheless, there are cheap but classy hotels that fit in very well for an average budget.

1. Hotel L’Auberge (from 61 USD)
A classy room at Hôtel L'Auberge Booking.com
A classy room at Hôtel L’Auberge – Booking.com

With the full touch of modern finishing, Hotel L’Auberge which is located in Bobo-Dioulasso has a fitness centre, garden, terrace, Wi-Fi and a restaurant.

Its architectural designs borrowed for the colonial masters make it more beautiful.

2. Hotel “Le Palmiste Resort & Spa (from 70 USD)
Hotel "Le Palmiste Resort & Spa
Hotel “Le Palmiste Resort & Spa – courtesyHotel “Le Palmiste Resort & Spa

This amazing hotel is situated in Burkina Faso’s capital, Ouagadougou. It is the perfect place for a solo vacay or a family due to its conducive environment.

With air-conditioned rooms and reliable Wi-Fi, the list of the comfort offered at Hotel Le Palmiers is endless! It is just a stone throw away from the famous Villa Kaya and LE NOMADE restaurants.

3. Hotel Hacienda (from 70 USD)

Could you be looking for an ideal small but comfortable hotel where you can lay your head and have the best of times in Ouagadougou? Look no further because Hotel Hacienda could be the place for you to be.

Besides its air-conditioned rooms, high-speed Wi-Fi, a pool, lounge and room service, it is a walking distanced to Burkina Faso’s famed marché de Sankariaré.

4. Grand Calao (from 63 USD)
Inn Le Grand Calao, Ouagadougou Booking.com
A state of the art swimming pool at Le Grand Calao, Ouagadougou – Booking.com

The Grand Calao Hotel is among the best-rated hotel in Ouagadougou with its Gurunsi painting style enchanting many visitors who have been here.

Its room service and tasty food is something to write home about, all reasonably priced. Internet connectivity is excellent.

5. Les Jardins de Koulouba (from 63 USD)
Les Jardins de Koulouba Ouagadougou TripAdvisor
A room set up at the Les Jardins de Koulouba in Ouagadougou – TripAdvisor

If you are the type that has a strong liking for pets and you wouldn’t mind taking them for a vacation, Les Jardins de Koulouba is the place for you to stay.

Its rooms are air-conditioned and have reliable internet connectivity 24/7. Les Jardins de Koulouba has also taken into consideration that the disabled too, deserve a good time. Thus, the hotel has rumps all over to help those in wheelchairs move around comfortably.

6. Faso Hotel (from 93 USD)

Services offered at the Faso Hotel are highly professional and the staff are very friendly and always ready to help. The food here is amazing especially the various types of West African soups that they serve.

The rooms are cheap, classy, comfortable and can be used as a family’s vacation stopover.

7. Ouaka (from 51 USD)
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Hotel Ouaka, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso – Bookings.com

This simple classy hotel is located 4.5Km from Ouagadougou airport and it offers value for your money. Remember that this provides adults-only accommodation with a garden, a bar and a terrace.

It has free WiFi and offers a paid airport shuttle service.

Facebook Comments

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

29 Comments
  1. Jane says

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things
    or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles
    referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web
    owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

This is a topic which is near to my heart… Best wishes! Exactly where are
    your contact details though? http://starbucks.com/

2. Tony says

These are commonly used to change on thhe light or anyy electrical current bringing about a
    selected or specific load. While looking to get a renovating company of
    computer in Beverly Hills, you should ensure that the corporation they’re hiring contains the proper credentials annd is also legally approved.

A dressing table comes in handy foor females,and dressers with a
    lot of storage space aree ideal.

3. When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the
    same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?

Cheers!

4. Fatima says

Ahaa, its good conversation on the topic of this article at this place at this webpage, I
    have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

5. Lida says

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity about
    unexpected feelings.

6. Hi to all, it’s genuinely a good for me to visit this web page,
    it contains priceless Information.

7. cheap canada goose sale says

Ahaa, its nice discussion concerning this post here at this web site, I have
    read all that, so now me also commenting
    at this place.

8. Fantastic blog! Do you have any recommendations
    for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused ..

Any ideas? Thanks!

9. canada goose outlet jackets says

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about canada goose jacket outlet winnipeg.
    Regards

10. BocaHickory.com says

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our
    whole community will be grateful to you.

11. Lift gold preço says

Saudações! Estive lendo seu local para um tempo agora
    e, finalmente, tem o bravura para ir em frente e dar-lhe um
    grito de Houston Texas! Só queria mencionar acompanhar o
    grande emprego !

12. daftar situs Qq terpercaya says

Plеaee let me know if you’re looking for a author for your weblog.
    Үou haѵe some really good pօsts annd I think I would
    be a giod asset. If you ever want to take some of the ⅼoad off, I’d absolutely lov to write some contеnt for your blog in exchange for a link back to
    mine. Please send me ann e-mail if interested. Thanks! https://sorben-erleben.de/wiki/Daftar_Serta_Mainkan_Permainan_Poker_Online_Di_Situs_Poker_Online

13. my news says

I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good
    content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

14. Se você quer para obter muito deste n então você tem que aplicar tais técnicas para seu ganhou blog .

15. Hello everyone, it’s my first go to see at this website, and paragraph
    is in fact fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of articles.

16. Rocky says

It’s truly very complicated in this full of activity life
    to listen news on Television, thus I just use
    web for that purpose, and obtain the hottest news.

17. Você fez alguns decente aponta lá. Eu olhou na net
    para obter informações adicionais sobre a questão e encontrado a maioria dos indivíduos
    vai junto com seus pontos de vista este site .

18. Creme para mancha no rosto says

Bom dia ! Esta é minha primeira visita ao seu blog! Nós somos
    um coleção de voluntários e começando um novo iniciativa em uma comunidade no mesmo nicho.
    Seu blog nos forneceu útil informações para
    trabalhar em. Você fez um extraordinária emprego!

19. sevenbites says

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering
    the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside
    case you shield this increase.

20. Efeito cinderela says

Eu sou regular visitante, como está todo mundo? Isto n Postado neste local é realmente agradável .

21. Muito parte conteúdo. Eu simplesmente tropeçou em seu blog
    e no capital de adesão afirmar que eu obter na verdade amei conta seu blog
    postos. De qualquer forma Vou estar assinando na sua alimenta
    ou mesmo eu sucesso você obter entrada para consistentemente
    rapidamente.

22. pdf to image converter says

Can I simply say what a relief to uncover an individual who really knows what they’re discussing online.

You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    A lot more people have to check this out and understand
    this side of the story. I was surprised you’re not more popular since you definitely possess
    the gift.

23. zyngaplayerforums.com says

My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, however I
    know I am getting know-how all the time by reading such pleasant articles.

24. cafe rule says

Fantastic post however I was wondering if you could write a
    litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Appreciate it!

25. Best streaming movie list says

Perhaps they can go one time over a period of three or four weeks.
    Our misplaced loyalty meant we have been paying well over the chances.
    Congratulations on your properly deserved Purple Star.

26. If you need the unique Izveztia article, it is held on the American Business Center webpage in Odessa.

27. Male masturbator says

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a totally different topic but it has
    pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

28. Ingeborg says

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the e-book in it
    or something. I think that you can do with some percent to pressure
    the message home a bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog.
    An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

29. bola168 says

Hi there! This blog post could not be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this. I will forward
    this post to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a good read.
    Thanks for sharing!

Your email address will not be published.

Join Our Newsletter
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
close-link

To help personalize content, tailor and measure adverts, this site uses cookies as described in our Privacy Policy. By clicking on/or navigating the site, you agree to allow us to collect information through cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

Cookie settings

Below you can choose which kind of cookies you allow on this website. Click on the "Save cookie settings" button to apply your choice.

FunctionalOur website uses functional cookies. These cookies are necessary to let our website work.

AnalyticalOur website uses analytical cookies to make it possible to analyze our website and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.

Social mediaOur website places social media cookies to show you 3rd party content like YouTube and FaceBook. These cookies may track your personal data.

AdvertisingOur website places advertising cookies to show you 3rd party advertisements based on your interests. These cookies may track your personal data.

OtherOur website places 3rd party cookies from other 3rd party services which aren't Analytical, Social media or Advertising.